Most people research online during the purchasing life cycle. This means your website is often where consumers first learn about your company and decide whether they want to do business with you. Make a strong impression with a website that communicates your expertise, trustworthiness, reliability and transparency.
What makes a website credible?
- Professional, visually appealing design
- Frequently updated content that is free of grammatical errors
- Case studies, testimonials and reviews
- Visible contact information
- Staff bios and photos
- Authentic photography (no stock photos)
Companies seen as credible have distinct advantages over competition. Who doesn’t want to work with someone they trust?
– Leah Brown, S&A Communications