Merriam-Webster defines leadership as the power or ability to lead people.
This is a skill all individuals are equipped with. Those who use them best are educated on leadership styles and types. Interested in expanding your leadership knowledge? Consider taking one of the following tests.
- Myers-Briggs– analyzes personality type
- True Colors– leadership style education
- Leadership Legacy– identifies instinctive leadership styles
- 16 Personalities– explains individuals’ behaviors
Taking one of these tests not only educates individuals on their own leadership styles, but all other leadership styles as well, creating a well-rounded leader capable of working with all personality types.
– Lindsey Turk, S&A Communications