The North Carolina Chamber’s 2018 Workplace Diversity & Inclusion Conference will be June 12 in Durham.
• Gender and Sexual Diversity in the Workplace
• Creating a Sense of Belonging in Your Organization
• D&I Best Practices
• Inclusion Round Table Discussions
• Dr. James H. Johnson, Jr., William R. Kenan Jr. Distinguished Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship and Director, Urban Investment Strategies Center, University of North Carolina Kenan-Flagler Business School – “Six Disruptive Demographics That Will Change North Carolina Forever”
• Dr. Benjamin Reese, Jr., Vice President, Office for Institutional Equity, Duke University – “Implicit Bias and Your Business”