Hiring dedicated, knowledgeable professionals to handle your SEO can keep your focus where it needs to be – on your business.
Do these before hiring an agency for your SEO:
• Consider learning a few basic terms
• Request an SEO audit of your website
• See if your content is written to include keywords
• Know if your website is built with responsive code
• Plan to publish relevant content regularly
• Develop a social media presence
• Get familiar with Google Analytics
• Develop a list of questions
You aren’t expected to know everything, but having a basic understanding will be helpful when interviewing a prospective agency.
– Matt Rice, S&A Communictations