WalletHub has released its top 10 personal financial resolutions for 2019:
1. Sign up for credit monitoring.
2. Pay bills right after getting your paycheck.
3. Repay 20% of your credit card debt.
4. Use different credit cards for everyday purchases & debt.
5. Add one month’s pay to your emergency fund.
6. Improve your credit score by 20 points.
7. Get an A in WalletLiteracy.
8. Focus on your physical health.
9. Make a realistic budget & stick to it.
10. Look for a better job.
The same article also offers an action plan for sticking to each of these resolutions.