In the wake of COVID-19, we’ve seen large events and concerts get postponed, rescheduled or cancelled across the world. Large ticketing companies such as Ticketmaster have had to re-evaluate and update existing policies.
While Ticketmaster originally received backlash, it’s since made changes to refund policies. Here’s where things stand now:
• If still scheduled, ticket holders must wait until show is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled.
• Cancelled events will get automatic refunds.
• If postponed, ticket holders must wait until show is rescheduled.
• If rescheduled, it’s the promoter’s choice to offer refunds or concert credit, and ticket holders have 30 days to pick.
– Abby Watkins, The Atlanta 100