Are you planning the same ole family Thanksgiving this year? Consider a change of scenery or a new tradition. Spending it at Currituck County beaches will be a holiday to remember. Here’s why:
1. Enjoy a seafood spread for the big meal.
2. Bring the whole family together for a reunion.
3. Capture a memorable family photo on the beach.
4. Beautiful fall weather.
5. Vibrant and colorful fall sunsets.
6. Less crowded beaches, and many shops/restaurants have season-end deals.
7. Restaurants have special holiday menus, or hire a personal chef to prepare a meal at the home.
– Leah Brown, The North Carolina 100