North Carolina is home to many big pharmaceutical and healthcare-related organizations. Each must communicate valuable information in numerous mediums to various constituents, all while complying with regulations. Many hesitate to embrace social media and fear inadvertently posting something noncompliant with regulations.
Improve your reach and Twitter engagement with these tips from Medical Marketing and Media magazine:
1. Develop a content calendar.
2. Humanize your brand.
3. Use video.
4. Include hashtags.
5. Set expectations.
6. Respond to negative comments publicly and resolve issues privately.
7. Use consistent messaging for all communications.
8. Converse with others; share successes and failures.
– Glenn Gillen, APR, S&A Communications