The Internet Summit is a digital marketing gathering with speakers from Facebook, Twitter, ESPN, etc.
1. Social media isn’t about being perfect; build trust through conversation.
2. The future of business is community; innovation is collaboration; marketing is relatability.
3. You can’t build a mansion on rented land. Bridge followers to email.
4. You’re not a brand until you’re significant.
5. Think less like a brand, more like a human.
6. People want access.
7. Every post is a mini-campaign.
8. Facebook deprioritizes posts with links.
9. Stories = new newsfeed.
10. Messaging apps require human face and voice.