Coronavirus might’ve temporarily shut down much of the world, but Asheville always finds a way. So until we’re able to meet up again to view the art museum’s latest exhibits, attend a performance or take a class, let’s enjoy from a distance.
• Pour yourself a glass of wine and browse through their latest collection.
• Check out virtual events scheduled throughout the summer, and for all ages.
• Follow the museum blog for fun projects, Works of the Week and messages from staff and volunteers.
• Drop by the shop and treat yourself to a t-shirt or buy a friend a gift card.
– Kristie Coggins, The 100 Companies