The concept sounds simple, but then you go to write a post and get stuck. Follow these social media writing tips from my blog post for developing your social media tone of voice for your business, organization or personal account.
1. Define your audience, language, tone and purpose.
2. Be direct and personal.
3. Research: understand your audience’s interests, lifestyle and values.
4. Be short and casual, and adjust your tone for each social media platform.
5. Stand out: be unique to your brand, stick to it.
6. Include a call to action: read your article, join a conversation, etc.