It’s easy to feel bombarded with weight-loss information and hard to know which diet may be right for you. So much conflicting information can make you feel incapable of knowing what to do. Here are some simple tips to guide you:
1. Consume fewer calories than you burn (numbers game).
2. Quality of food and portion control matters – eat fresh and unprocessed.
3. Utilize an intermittent fasting pattern – research suggests that a short, periodic fast might actually rev up your fat-burning process.
4. Regular exercise is critical – try the Maffetone method for heart rate training and fat burning.
– Kyle Barrow, Functional Movement Systems