Hot summer days are ahead, and sometimes even the pool isn’t refreshing enough. If you are looking for indoor activities to keep out of the sweltering sun, try these ideas:
• North Carolina offers an exciting variety of museums, including Asheville’s Pinball Museum.
• Trampoline parks, such as Urban Air, keep kids active without all the heat.
• Wine and painting studios, like Painting with a Twist, are the perfect summer fun for mom.
• Adventurers will love Mission X Escape or NC Escape rooms.
• Dive in at North Carolina Aquariums, with three locations on the coast.
Read further about indoor fun for kids.
– Ashley Scholten, S&A Communications